Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sham's Blog: Las Vegas 2007 (Wed. 5/30)

(Continuing the "letters from home" series originally printed in aces-cracked.net ...)

"Entry One -- 9:15 am Wednesday 5/30

OK I made it here. That's the good news. Bad news is no computer access yet; don't ask how the hooker got me linked up to this quickie (I'm kidding about the hooker ig! I'm not kidding about the hooker rk!)

Boy is Paul gonna be mad when he gets here and can't sign in because I couldn't remember his last name. I guessed. Twice. Hope he can find me at Mandalay Bay. I'll be there 5 pm Vegas time to 7 pm trying to crack the tough tables. Miss him there, maybe return to Orleans and look for him in its poker room 8-10 pm. He can leave his stuff in his car, curse me and still play poker, I guess. I'll have to look around some more.

So far so good ... mostly. Only played poker once, that in night tournament at Caesars. Details later when I'm awake/can find computer access. Just know that I finished 16th of 80-odd, but only 9 got paid. First in the $60 (plus $10) event was over $1400 -- which would have paid for a WSOP entry. Boooooo. Donk.

More soon. I miss my 'puter."

No comments: