Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Early-day quickie

Getting ready to go do some afternoon modelling work. One of my blog heroes, AlCantHang, sent me code to try to get up a banner on the now-under way Bloggers Tournament League towards a trip I think to Australia. Let's see how it works:



I like the looks of that! But a bit wide to the right! Help, Al? How do I "delete" (can't see the code in "edit mode", only the banner itself) and make it smaller and maybe flush-left instead of center. Or make my copy block wider? I'm such an online non-nerd! (Does that mean I'm a jock?)

Cancelled my nighttime model gig (still trying to get healthier), so I'll get home in time to play shakkee's (hope I got the name right, I'm BAD with names, dates, details, women, ...) weekly Blogger event at Bodog. And a PA Freeroll League game at Cake. Hate overlapping and multi-ing, but PA is Pot Limit Omaha and my primary goal is to get points with a top-25 finish. So I'll take that light and focus mainly on the tough bloggers. No games Monday, 9 hours of modelling (and traveling by bus, train, etc., when you don't drive adds a lot of dead time to a day). Did do a little provacateuring with some of my online forums. We'll see what develops.

More later. Smile...

No comments: