Monday, October 15, 2007

Las Vegas 2007 Wrap-Up

Got so many things I never concluded and told and added up about the wonderful Vegas Adventure in the Summer of '07. So I'm inserting a post here that will grow from nothing to who-knows-how-big in the next month or so. All the Vegas info and stats will finally find a home. So you may want to keep checking back for updates to this item; I'll put "updated xxx" at the start when it changes.

(As for back to the present, a bleeding ulcer Sunday from too many beers and shots and wine from a Thursday night outing returned to haunt me and kind of cut my weekend short. I'll wrap up the weekend in my next post. First comes a full day of modelling Monday: 3 classes at University of Missouri-St. Louis. Monday night there's a Poker Analysis Buy-In League game (H.O.R.S.E.) at 7:30 pm St. Louis time at PokerStars (should get home with 10 minutes to spare!) to aim for, and maybe the Maximum Poker League's TPFC League at Cake (7 pm, probably home too late for it) and/or Rounders Radio at Carbon (8 pm). We'll see.)

The Vegas wrap-up. Where do I begin? We'll decide next time...

No comments: