Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Moving Day!

I was not happy with my old blog host. So here I am. If this site is good enough for Irongirl and Al and Falstaff, it's good enough for me. Seemed easy enough to set up ... and I DO need easy!

You're going to have to forgive the clutter the next 48 hours or so as I get things moved over and arranged. Intend to cut-and-paste all the old blog items from Shamanalix Says (B2evolution hosted that) and from the Aces-Cracked.net forum "Blog Letters from Vegas" series last May/June. Third time's the charm, and I intend/hope to be HERE a while ... if Google, Blogger and you readers allow me.

Hey, how about a little poker in the first post at my new home? Wouldn't that be different??

You don't want any? Ok, then, forget it... Guess I'll just go out to the virtual car and move in another box.

Gotta psyche and rest myself up for the big Bluff Poker League preseason freeroll at 9:30 ET tonight at Carbon. The regular season runs Oct.17-April 16 on Wednesdays. Thank you Bluff; I really missed the old Tour, cut short by the Bush-Frist-Gestapo's sneak attack on our freedoms to compete at poker and other internet funs.

Back soon...

1 comment:

Irongirl01 said...

Congrats on the launch of the new blog on an easy to find site!! I get to be the first to welcome you..

IgEEEEbabee