Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where'd everybody go?

Ok, I know June through December exist. I was there -- I think. I wrote -- I think. I think -- I think. Where is everything?

I hate computers. If it wasn't for online poker, I'd go back to woman-chasing and the real world. (Thank you, online poker!)

Been playing a lot of poker lately. Success rate is increasing, but still missing out on the big scores. Those will come. Meanwhile, keep learning.

Got a lot of writing to do to make up for what disappeared. Wonder if I can re-post from the forums, what I was writing in them about the same time? This is painful! (Yes I can re-post, Blogger says! Thank goodness! I can recreate what's gone before...)

I'm hosting the Poker Analysis (Forum) Heads-Up III tournament at Doyles Room starting at 7 (CT) tonight, Jan. 9. Only $2.20, with $50 added. Come join us. Lots of great people and poker players in PA.

Have a good day and play nice...

No comments: