Sunday, January 17, 2010

PStars' WBCOOP is coming!!!

OK. I don't know how to put this on the margin at right. I'm lucky when I make a post and it takes. Besides, this thing deserves its own prominent space. So here goes nothing (which is what I usually think/say before playing anything):

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the WBCOOP PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! You too can Play Poker Online at PokerStars.com and take part in the WBCOOP which is open to all Bloggers by registering on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 609843


Hmm. Looks good in preview. Let's put 'er up. And good luck, fellow bloggers! If you want in a separate last-longest on the side for certain events, reply here (I love getting mail. Even spam. Such a feeling of power to trash it...) ...

No comments: