Friday, January 21, 2011

Blogger Week is coming

So let's see if this works:


Online PokerI have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.
Registration code: XXXXXX 328730



Yes, it's time again for the World Blogger Championship of Online Poker (WBCOOP) at PokerStars. One of my favorite online events. Six days of preliminaries next Monday through Saturday, qualifying folks for the 2010 WBCOOP Main Event at 2 pm (St. Louis time) next Sunday.

I'm coming down with something, stomach's really bothering me the last day or so. And even well I'll probably only be available for two of the prelims (stupid real-life work). But I'll be there giving my all when I can; I'm ready, recent run of bad beats and running into pocket aces aside.

Whadaya know, sixth try and the PStars badge/link is finally working. Now I can take this out of "editting drydock" and post it -- just when I was giving up! Rah. And good luck all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sham never knew you had a Blog. No posts for a while though. How you doing?
MurryTheCat

shamanalix said...

Congrats, Murr. Sorry I didn't notice this for so long to approve. Now you're the only thing posted written in/for this forum in 2012. I don't know where I've been. But I'm back. I'll be linking to you soon; got a lot to learn and re-learn. And you should check out GottaTalkPoker forum, a solid mix of inexpensive games (and some familiar faces) daily. Ciao, pal!