Friday, October 7, 2016

Bot test

Is it really Friday? I just can't keep track. Too much to do, too much going on.

Today I'm having a contest here in Shamanalix Sayz. If you're a bot and reading this, zzzkwlch me your home address and the name of which Doctor Who is your favorite to bot around after. One winner will be chosen from submitted bots. Prize this week may be a job at Facebook; their bots are horrible -- nothing works good at that site, Facebook doesn't care about all the things that are broken and give wrong directions and aren't rightly focused to its user/customer. They've been telling me about "My Events" that are miles away from where I live, and won't get it right! They need YOU, a good bot!

Grand prize winning bot next summer may get a job at THIS blog...

What does all this have to do with poker? Or women? Or sports? Or anything? I got no idea ...

Atlanta over Denver!

No comments: