Sunday, September 25, 2016

Who's keeping track?

Did I say once a day or once a month?

Wish Doyle and Vanessa would stop warring. Be nice! Turn the other cheeks! Set good examples!

I hate these colds that last over a week. I hate mornings.

Is it yesterday yet?

Best bets of the NFL day straight-up: Miami, Dallas, Green Bay, Carolina. Add Baltimore or Tampa Bay for a good 5er, even if doesn't pay a whole lot. Best longshot of the weekend; Atlanta, I see it winning outright Monday.

Don't ask me about the big Exaggerator-Nyquist horse race showdown Saturday. Wha' happened guys!?!?

Go Cardinals. Baseball. Bought NLDS tickets last night, so now they gotta survive to go up against the Cubbies next month ...

Friday night (although ill) I went to a wonderful retrospective at Fontbonne University on the sculpture work of the late Jaye Gregory. Great show. Made me miss the artist/teacher/friend even more.

See ya tomorrow. If I translate right, in dog days that's mid-October...

No comments: