Thursday, September 29, 2016

I like quickies...

Not much to say this day/week. Off to Archon 40 Convention first thing Friday. Should be awesome, with writers, artists, cosplayers, balls (OK, dances/masquerades), gaming and so much more. I need a break ... as long as this cold doesn't flare back up!

Last week's football tips went pretty well. Came out ahead, though no biggie. This week I would say key your parlays with Cincinnati, which should cover tonight. Upset of the weekend will be the 49ers over Dallas straight up. The Shamster is 1-0 on those; thank you Atlanta!

My old phone gets a reprieve until November. That's OK. I'm a bad, slow, dumb shopper. Still dunno what's best. Wish they had phones and services you could rent for a week and try out. Makes too much sense though. Burners don't get net access, do they? And that's what I want/need.

I'll be Brad in Saturday's late "Rocky Horror" showing at Archon. Leaving the fishnets home; Brandy or Jim can be that character.

Measly no-cash 5th in the PLO tournament just over, a private event by Gotta Talk Poker forum at BCP. And I'd been running so well lately in GTP's low-entry tourneys. Oh well. Lots to do before this weekend's trip!

And counting the days till Vegas!!! Get ready for me! Any suggestions where a good place to watch El Clasico on Dec. 4 in Las Vegas, a fan friendly bar with spirited supporters of Real and Barca? Viva Renaldo!

No comments: