Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!!!

Whaddaya mean, NYE was over 3 weeks ago? Hey, I been busy! Winning, learning, working, playing the Absolute Poker 150K guarantee last Saturday, trying to remember my blogger password, ...

Anyways, I'm back, and I'm posting. Every day. Whether you like it or not. Whether I like it or not... (Sure hope posting doesn't act as a jinx to the hot streak I've been on the last month. Now I gotta sign up for ePassporte (sigh! shiver!!) so I can get some of the money offline.)

That's it for now. Working everyday this week. Last game I played was early Tuesday afternoon at Full Tilt, and I won me a $26 token. Sorry katitude (pokerkat.blogspot.com), wish you coulda won one, too; fun playing with ya as always, though!

Next action for me will be late late Friday night ... maybe. Then for sure a hectic weekend, including Quick Draw Free Rolls at Doyle's Room (read The Man's blog, link at right) and National Heads-Up qualifying at PokerStars. And the usual leagues. Shuffle up and keep dealing!

2 comments:

jjok said...

welcome back.....

BWoP said...

Thank you for your kind comment.

Yes, my team sucks.

But I can't just go and become a Pats fan or a Gians fan all the sudden :-)

Hope to see you in Vegas for the next trip.