Friday, October 29, 2010

More poker, less art -- WBCOOP's coming!

Since my last Las Vegas trip in September I've been tied up in a lot of art projects and work. My poker has taken a back seat. Played a couple times live and a couple times online. Did well, to be honest. But mostly taking a break from the fun and the challenge of the felt and faux felt for other things in life.

And now PokerStars has announced its plans for the next World Blogger Championship of Online Poker. Can you say inspiration? I've taken part in these series the last two years, and they've some of my most fun (and successful) outings! The next WBCOOP will be in January 2011.

OK. I'm inspired! Look out shufflers, the shamster is hungry and on the prowl for chips and cash...

(Can someone PLEASE explain to me why the WBCOOP badge from PStars captures all the info from my right-hand column? What end-code is missing to get my things back where they belong? Grrrrrr...)

2 comments:

Wolfshead said...

I had to skip the badge. As it is a banner it's too big for my sidebar and when I tried to put it between posts like my Amazon ad it screwed everything up royally not to mention i kept getting a javascript error. If they want to make a badge like Tilt's for the BBT I'll post it but otherwise I can't.

and get yer azz to Vegas in Dec

shamanalix said...

Guess I can forget Sunday's Blogger freeroll. Grrr.. Stupid PStars hates me. Did this kind of thing to me when I answered their quiz perfectly. Durn technicalities that short-circuit the computer-challenged like moi!

Siiiiigh.

Some close-code is missing, from all indications in "blogger help" -- but I don't know/can't find which. I'll leave it a day or 2 and then delete the banner/post if PStars doesn't come up with a fix.

And I'm still hoping for a Vegas December miracle ... but if I don't make it, more money for you amigo!