Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I am back. Really!

Jeez, have I been Rip van Winkle-ing? No posts for all of 2012. Shoot, for most of 2011, too.

I am back. It is 2013. It is a year of writing, poker, and success. It is going to be a good one.

Stay tuned. A lot of housekeeping to come, a lot to catch up on. If you like to play poker, a good place to catch me these days is the GottaTalkPoker forum -- games every day, mostly via Carbon or Aced (which used to be PDC aka poker.com; R.I.P., another good ol' site.).

It's a new day. Let's shuffle up and deal! And Happy New Year, all!!!

2 comments:

Wolfshead said...

Good to hear you are still alive out there

shamanalix said...

Thanks wolfy! You playing online anywhere? If you have anything at Carbon or Aced (PDC funds/everything got moved to ACed too), you should come play with GottaTalkPoker forum. Just like the old league days at Poker Analysis!! I joined mid-month, did well enough to finish 19th in the standings (out of over 50) and qualify for Top 21 Monthly FR. All this place lacks is Celine and Clown (and steel and bugs and ...) and I'd feel we were back in our good old days! Take care bud...