Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Three months and counting!

If I'm going to the annual Poker Bloggers Convention in Las Vegas the first weekend in December, maybe I better start doing some poker posts again.

Nah, not right now. No time. But I am looking forward to the con. I forget the official name, I think it's World Poker Bloggers Tour; I'll remember it for certain next time, and post more info. Our big tourney is Saturday the 3rd at Aria, I think they decided. I booked a week at the Strat, to enjoy all The City has to offer as well as the Con ... and do some more job hunting as a sports ticket writer.

Now if only I remembered how to play poker ...

(And it's shocking though maybe not surprising how many of the old poker blogs (including many on list at right) are no more. Gotta get updated one of these days soon ...)

No comments: